Would you like to learn how to better care for your back or manage back pain?
Back pain can be very common, with many adults suffering from it. Most of the time this pain is due to lifestyle factors and habits such as sitting for work, and also postural and alignment dysfunction.
This course is a tailored experience to help you gain insight and knowledge into back care, as well as how you can manage and improve your back care routines.
This course is open to individuals and businesses.
This 90 or 180 Minute course is ideal for you if:
- Want to take better care of your back
- Suffer from mild to moderate back pain
- Have had a back injury or surgery
- You are suffering from reduced function or mobility due to your back
- Are exercising but also experiencing back issues
- Want to learn more about back care at work
- Want to learn how to lift more safely
- How to manage back disfunction and exercise or train correctly.
On this tailored course you’ll learn the following:
- How to care properly for your back
- How to lift safely
- The causes of back pain
- How to understand risk factors for back pain and injury
- Tailored core strengthening exercises to strengthen your back
- What exercises to do to counter back pain due to sports or exercise
- What professionals to seek out for help if you have more severe symptoms
- How to avoid or reduce the risk of back injuries
- How to strengthen your back
The format of this course is available as:
- 1 x 90 Minute Session £60 – Ideal for a general introduction to best practice
- 2 x 90 Minute Sessions £120 – For more specific and tailored help with your back care challenge
You’ll also recieve a copy of “The body control Pilates Back Book” to help you exercise correctly at home.
The courses run Tuesdays to Saturdays at my studio in Heworth near Huntingdon in York.
Use the form below or contact me on 07810 117025 to book